Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ms...@startechgroup.co.uk> on 2001/09/14 10:08:13 UTC

RE: Template or XML?

Yes. AxKit's XSP module does this. Your SQL can be generated with the
AxKit::XSP::ESQL module, and then you can loop over the results in your XSLT
stylesheet using either xsl:foreach or (better still) using a template.

(I hope to have the AxKit site back online soonish, but BT have screwed up
something at the local telephone exchange so my DSL line won't forward
authentication requests (which uses Radius) to my ISP, so I have DSL
installed but not working. Thanks to all offers to host somewhere, but I'd
rather not get everything setup somewhere else only to have to set it all
back up at home a week later).

Matt.