Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/26 07:27:33 UTC

Skipping tests with the latest maven2 surefire plugin

Hi Folks,
With the latest maven2 surefire plugin, if you skip tests, the build fails
unless you also specify the -DfailIfNoTests=false option is specified. This
is very annoying since now we have to provide two options to skip the tests,
i.e. -Dtest=false & -DfailIfNoTest=false. So I've added a property,
failIfNoTests which defaults to false to the parent's pom.xml. Hope this is
fine with all of you.

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez