Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Judah Wischnitzer <jm...@flashmail.com> on 2002/11/21 05:01:27 UTC

number format generates exception

Hi,

I'm trying to transform a set of documents using a stylesheet containing a
number format as follows:
<xsl:number value="@number" format="&#x05d0;" letter-value="Traditional" />
(this refers to traditional henrew numbering)

When ever I try to do the transformation I get the following error:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
org.apache.xml.utils.res.XResourceBundle, key numberGroups Cause:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for
bundle org.apache.xml.utils.res.XResourceBundle, key numberGroups

I've experimented with other number formats, and none have this problem.
Any ideas

Thanks
JMW

Re: number format generates exception

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.
I don't believe we currently support traditional Hebrew numbering, though
I'd love to be wrong about that.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research