Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonathan Locke <jo...@muppetlabs.com> on 2004/04/16 19:11:39 UTC

where is stable/production production code?

sorry if i missed this somewhere, but i cannot find anything before 3.0
on the jakarta site.  i finally figured out that there was also tapestry
over
at sourceforge.  that site suggests "stable/production", but then when you
go to look at the files, they are all alpha releases of "2.4".  can someone
clue me in as to what the current stable/production version number is
and where can i download that?  i probably missed something obvious
as usual...

thanks!

         jon

Re: where is stable/production production code?

Posted by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com>.
3.0 final will be released in a few days (next week I think).
So you should probably play with 3.0rc3 for these few days.
Norbi