Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2007/02/12 20:34:02 UTC

Heads-up: DbUserManager config change

Hi

I've just made a change to the configuration of DbUserManager. Instead
of setting the JDBC configuration directly on the user manager, you now
provide a configured data source. There are two major reasons for this:
* being able to reuse existing data sources defined in JNDI, your Spring
config or otherwise
* exposing the full configuration of the data source, not only those
properties we had on the user manager.

I've updated the documentation (with examples) over here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Database+user+manager

/niklas