Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/21 14:54:47 UTC

[Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/RDF" by JonathanHendler

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JonathanHendler:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/RDF

   * The issue [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-1608 HADOOP-1608 Relational Algrebra Operators] is designing and implementing relational algebra operators. See [:Hbase/HbaseShell/Altools: Algebric Tools] for various algebric operators we are designing and planing to implement, including relational algebra operators.
   * [:Hbase/HbaseShell: HbaseShell] provides a command line tool in which we can manipulate tables in Hbase. We are also planning to use HbaseShell to manipulate and query RDF data to be stored in Hbase.
   * [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-1120 contrib/data_join] provides helper classes to help implement data join operations through MapReduce jobs. Thanks to Runping.
+  * [http://www.openrdf.org/forum/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=1423 A forum at Aduna/Sesame] would be interested in working with this group.

  === Initial Contributors ===