Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Brian Raymes <br...@teotech.com> on 2021/06/15 21:08:54 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Error using js:remoteObject

At the moment, the Royale variant of RemoteObject is not really supported. Use MX:RemoteObject for now as it is complete and tested. I believe js:RemoteObject needs more work/testing and is not ready for public use.

Switching may resolve your issue.

Also, I don’t believe you need to register ArrayList to ArrayList. At the moment, at least with Blaze 3.x, you need to alias ArrayCollection to ArrayList as lists are deserialized to ArrayCollections, and need to be treated as ArrayLists:

// Treat ArrayCollection locally as Royale ArrayList
registerClassAlias("flex.messaging.io.ArrayCollection", ArrayList);