Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "olek.stasiak@gmail.com" <ol...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 15:20:14 UTC

CXF and xmlbeans - embedding xsd in wsdl

Hi there,
I'm porting application from XFire to CXF (xmlbeans databinding) and I see,
that cxf, opposite to xfire, does not includes schemas in wsdl. Is there any
way to achieve xsd schema via webservice? Currently i get only namespace.
XFire gives me wsdl with port description and also full schma of arguments
and response.
Thanks in advance
Olek

Re: CXF and xmlbeans - embedding xsd in wsdl

Posted by "olek.stasiak@gmail.com" <ol...@gmail.com>.
Ok, it's not tomcat-related problem - it's eclipse related problem. I used
to run project just from eclipse and it was not working. Deploying war on
the external server works like a charm.
best regards
Aleksander

Posted by "olek.stasiak@gmail.com" <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday, May 20, 2011 2:57:21 AM olek.stasiak@gmail.com wrote:
> In the second wsdl there is only very little part of schema:
>
> <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
> elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://a/xml">
> <xsd:element name="ARequest" nillable="true"/>
> <xsd:element name="getTopologyResponse" nillable="true"/>
> </xsd:schema>
>
> But I need whole schema to be included in service description (that was
> XFire behaviour). Am I doing something wrong?
> Best regards
> Aleksander

In your project, if I run "mvn jetty:run" and then use a browser to view

http://localhost:8080/a/AWs?wsdl=A.wsdl

I get the entire schema:

    <xsd:element name="request" type="ARequest"/>
    <xsd:element name="response" type="AResponse"/>

    <xsd:complexType name="ARequest">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="partitionName"
type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="pruningConditions"

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: CXF and xmlbeans - embedding xsd in wsdl

Posted by "olek.stasiak@gmail.com" <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: CXF and xmlbeans - embedding xsd in wsdl

Posted by "olek.stasiak@gmail.com" <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.