Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@apache.org> on 2010/09/03 17:12:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 1.0.4 release

The Apache OpenJPA community is proud to announce the maintenance
release of OpenJPA 1.0.4. A complete list of changes can be found in the
release notes.
<http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.0.4/apache-openjpa-1.0.4/RELEASE-NOTES.html>

Currently the source and binaries are available on the OpenJPA downloads
page. In addtiion, Maven artifacts have been published via Nexus to the
Apache releases repository.

Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache OpenJPA and
how to download or include our persistence provider in your builds.

 http://openjpa.apache.org/

Thanks,
Apache OpenJPA PMC