Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Seba González <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/15 23:09:14 UTC

begginer - java version

I'm using for first CXF. When I tried the "A simple JAX-WS service"
sample, I had to run it in java 5. Then I tried to implement something
like that in my project, but it's hard to move my project to v5. So, is
it possible to migrate the sample to java 6?

Thanks.

RE: begginer - java version

Posted by Bruno Melloni <Br...@chickasaw.net>.
I recently started using CXF.  I did the HelloWorld Spring HOWTO example (and a real web service too) using Java 6.

b.

Re: begginer - java version

Posted by Sebastián González <se...@gmail.com>.
There's a problem with 1.6.0_03, but, now I tried with last revision and
it works. I realized late about the FAQs, sorry.

Re: begginer - java version

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::