Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pero <pe...@antaramusic.de> on 2001/09/24 18:45:25 UTC

*real* off topic

hi there,

during the last week I sent a lot of emails to this list, some with
questions, others with solutions (a "howto on ssl-certificates" and "sudden
crash on linux"). But *nobody* seemed to notice! It's not that I am
complaining, but in earlier times I got at least one reply quite fast.
I wonder if my mails are reaching the list. Could somebody please answer
this mail (with flames if you like), so I can verify that I'm not
schizophrenic... (-:

sincerly
pe.ro

Re: *real* off topic

Posted by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Do not recall your previous messages but I see this.

Pae

Re: *real* off topic

Posted by Matt Larson <la...@ncep.noaa.gov>.
Pero,

Yup... I rec'd this email loud and clear.  Don't get discouraged... I've
got an outstanding topic as well (sent 9/20 -- no responses).
Personally, I try to remember the price of freeware, and that keeps my
"in-check".

cheers,

matt