Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guilherme Silveira <gu...@caelum.com.br> on 2006/05/17 14:14:54 UTC

Assembly plugin and optional dependencies

I have a pom file which includes dependency=A as scope=compile, optional=true.

I would like the assembly plugin to add all optional dependencies in a
separate directory than the non-optional ones... any way to do this?
I currently have:

  <dependencySets>
    <dependencySet>
      <outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
      <unpack>false</unpack>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependencySet>
  </dependencySets>

And it puts both optional and non-optional in the same directory...

Guilherme Silveira

--
Guilherme Silveira

Re: Assembly plugin and optional dependencies

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
Sorry, but there's no such feature in assembly.

Either you put all the optional deps in the includes or put all the
non-optional deps in the excludes.

Or you can create an feature in jira:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=11126

^_^