Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2003/12/08 16:47:31 UTC

aspectj classpath

Hello.
I compile my projects with a few aspects but the compiler always
throws a warning:

     [iajc] couldn't find aspectjrt.jar on classpath, checked:

Now, I have aspectj-1.1.1.jar in my classpath.  Its in my dependencies
in the project.xml.  I have tried aspectj-1.1.0 and get the same result.
It seems like I should be putting aspectj.jar into my classpath but that
seems to be impossible.  I have to have a version number attached to
each dependency.  If i don't, it tries to find "aspectj-.jar".

Now, this is only a warning and the project compiles just fine, aspects
and all.  I was just wondering if there was something I could do to
get it to pick up aspectj-version-number.jar instead of just aspectj.jar.

Thanks.

Charlie