Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/09 11:34:41 UTC

Re: jackrabbit 1.6.1 repo corrupted

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM, tingup <ti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm new to jackrabbit, and i'm using jackrabbit1.6.1.
> [...]
>  now, my jr repository crashed after operation:
>                session.exportSystemView(CMSUtil.normalizedPath(path), out, false, false);
>                session.importXML(CMSUtil.normalizedPath(path), in, ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_CREATE_NEW);
>
>  Then,  i get the following error info when i restarting the server:
> [...]
> Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
>    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
>    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:470)
>    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:499)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeDefId.valueOf(NodeDefId.java:106)

Did you use Jackrabbit 1.6.2 during your export/import operation? From
the 1.6.2 release notes: "This release is backwards-compatible with
the earlier 1.6.x releases, but contains a change in persistence
format that makes it impossible to downgrade to an earlier release
after a repository has been upgraded to the 1.6.2 version." The error
you're seeing suggests that you're hitting this issue. Upgrading all
parts of your environment to 1.6.2 should fix the problem.

BR,

Jukka Zitting