Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Purushotham Y <ps...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/04 09:17:21 UTC

Hi

Hi,
   I would like to be part of the development activity for plc4x.
Regards,
Purushotham

Re: Hi

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
(Re-sending as my stupid email client sent only to him directly)

Hi Purushotham,

and welcome to the probably coolest gang at the Apache Software
Foundation ;-)

So it seems you're interested in the Modbus RTU ... I think you and
Stavros should have a chat here on the list. As far as I know he was
interested in that too and I already gave him a quick introduction to
all that's needed.

Chris

Re: Hi

Posted by Purushotham Y <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cris/Lukas,

          Could you please help me on how to join tomorrow's call?
          Please forward me a link through which I can join.

Regards,
Purushotham

Re: Hi

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Purushotham,

sorry for the late response ... I was in a training over the whole day.
The link will be:

   https://zoom.us/j/91591629512?pwd=Z3A1WTdNbXRmMnZIZ2c3SVdYaHo3QT09

Hope we'll see you there :-)

Chris