Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 21:36:22 UTC

Re: lost messages

Anita,

I got your messages. Are you saying you can't receive your sent mails to
the list?

Thanks,
chris

Re: lost messages

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
  I apologize for sending n copies of the same message..
  I was receiving all the mail except the messages containing that
particular text. They were flagged as spam, and I found them in the
bulk folder. Thanks Toby for pointing that out!

Thanks
Anita

http://new.mail.yahoo.com