Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Krishna Satya <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/18 15:59:59 UTC

nightly builds : saveservice to csv does not work

Hi All,
I am working from a nightly build from a couple of weeks back.
I notice that the save service for the listeners does not save to a csv
format output file.
It saves it in the standard xml format. I have set the appropriate
properties in the jmeter.properties file set to do this.

jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=csv
....etc.

Any ideas you guys can give will be much appreciated.

-Krishna

Re: nightly builds : saveservice to csv does not work

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Which kind of save are you talking about?  Saving by right clicking on
the listener in the tree, or saving test results by providing a filename
to the listener in the listener's gui control panel?

-Mike

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 09:59, Krishna Satya wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am working from a nightly build from a couple of weeks back.
> I notice that the save service for the listeners does not save to a csv
> format output file.
> It saves it in the standard xml format. I have set the appropriate
> properties in the jmeter.properties file set to do this.
>
> jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=csv
> ....etc.
>
> Any ideas you guys can give will be much appreciated.
>
> -Krishna

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation