Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/21 05:42:16 UTC

Turbine 2.2 howto?

I built turbine-2.2b1.jar from CVS successfully, but can not get it to work.

Has anyone run across any instructions for configuring Turbine 2.2?

Thanks,
Phillip

Re: Turbine 2.2 howto?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 12/20/01 11:42 PM, "Phillip Rhodes" <rh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I built turbine-2.2b1.jar from CVS successfully, but can not get it to work.

I think you need to do a little work on your problem descriptions. To simply
state that something doesn't work doesn't really help anyone.

With tambora we've dropped in the 2.2b1 jar built from CVS and it works
fine.

> Has anyone run across any instructions for configuring Turbine 2.2?

Has the same configuration as 2.1. Tambora was  built using the 2.1 release
and we now use the 2.2b1 CVS build and we didnĀ¹t need to change any
configurations.

> Thanks,
> Phillip

jvz.