Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Josh Mahonin <jm...@apache.org> on 2015/07/07 16:33:57 UTC

Error in pom.xml and a procedure question

The phoenix-pherf/pom.xml in the 4.4-HBase-0.98 branch has a wrong parent
pom version. I think the other branches are OK though:
https://github.com/apache/phoenix/blob/4.4-HBase-0.98/phoenix-pherf/pom.xml

For small fixes like this, does making a JIRA ticket make sense? Is an
email ack / nack thread the right thing to do?

Thanks!

Josh

Re: Error in pom.xml and a procedure question

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
I'd go ahead and create a JIRA as it makes it easier to track.