Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 12:12:47 UTC

Jira cleanup

Hi,

I'm going through some old Jira issues with missing or misreported fix
versions. Fixing the issue metadata will improve the accuracy of Jira
reports and make it easier to track down changes later on.

I'll also transition issues resolved in the 0.8.0 release to the
"Closed" state so we can better use the list of "Resolved" issues to
track the number of unreleased changes.

I'll disable email notifications for any bigger bulk changes I do for
this to avoid flooding the list. This note and the full Jira issue
histories should be enough for oversight on these changes.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jira cleanup

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm going through some old Jira issues with missing or misreported fix
> versions. Fixing the issue metadata will improve the accuracy of Jira
> reports and make it easier to track down changes later on.

You may wondering about the "Reporter: Jukka Zitting" lines in the
email notifications caused by my manual edits to individual issues.
These are issues that were imported from SourceForge and had no Jira
reporter field set. The Jira edit form requires the reported to be
specified, so I'm simply using my account for simplicity. We can fix
that if someone thinks of a better "Reporter" setting to use.

BR,

Jukka Zitting