Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Siddharth Anand <sa...@agari.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/18 06:37:49 UTC

Request for Wiki Edit Access: SiddharthAnand

Can I please be added to the incubator wiki Contributors group?  My wiki
login is SiddharthAnand.  I would like to edit my Airflow Incubator
Proposal (https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AirflowProposal) in response to
feedback.

Thank you,
-s (Sid)

Re: Request for Wiki Edit Access: SiddharthAnand

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Siddharth Anand
<sa...@agari.com.invalid> wrote:
> Can I please be added to the incubator wiki Contributors group?  My wiki
> login is SiddharthAnand.  I would like to edit my Airflow Incubator
> Proposal (https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AirflowProposal) in response to
> feedback.

Done.

Marvin Humphrey