Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Reza Iskandar Achmad <re...@chipset.or.id> on 2004/03/03 06:12:41 UTC

New Mirror at Indonesia

Hi All,
New mirror in Indonesia Internet eXchange was completed initiated. This
mirror will be updated twice a day.

This can be reach at
HTTP: http://mirrors.chipset.or.id/apache
FTP : ftp.chipset.or.id at apache directory

The one who maintain this mirror site is me, so you contact this email
address (reza@chipset.or.id) if there any information I need to know
regarding the mirror.
BW for this site is
- 512 kbps burstable up to 2048 kbps for international link (Total up and
down)
- 7 Mbps for IIX (Indonesia Internet eXchange) link

And finally
Yes, I have follow recommeded configuration for my site.

Regards,

Reza Iskandar Achmad

Re: New Mirror at Indonesia

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Reza Iskandar Achmad wrote:

> today I find some difficulities with proftpd, so I switch ftp server to
> pureftpd.
> I change ftp url for this mirror become:
> ftp://ftp.chipset.or.id/pub/mirrors/apache/

> Hi All,
> New mirror in Indonesia Internet eXchange was completed initiated. This
> mirror will be updated twice a day.
>
> This can be reach at
> HTTP: http://mirrors.chipset.or.id/apache
> FTP : ftp.chipset.or.id at apache directory

Thanks.   This will be in the next update.

Joshua.

Re: New Mirror at Indonesia