Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <ge...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/03/29 02:59:13 UTC

context path in samples

When I see src="/images/cocoon.gif" in simple-samples2html.xsl,
is there a preference for fixing that using contextPath as:
src="{$contextPath}/images/cocoon.gif"
or using xsl:attribute with value-of and concat()?
or setting up a variable using contcat()?

My standard practice for myself is usually to use the first for
single references, the second for more complicated operations and
the third for resuable values.

Anyone care?

Geoff

Re: context path in samples

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Geoff Howard wrote:
> When I see src="/images/cocoon.gif" in simple-samples2html.xsl,
> is there a preference for fixing that using contextPath as:
> src="{$contextPath}/images/cocoon.gif"
> or using xsl:attribute with value-of and concat()?
> or setting up a variable using contcat()?
>
> My standard practice for myself is usually to use the first for
> single references, the second for more complicated operations and
> the third for resuable values.

Geoff, this sounds absolutely reasonable. "{$contextPath}/images/cocoon.gif"
sounds fine.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l