Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Bertty Contreras <be...@databloom.ai> on 2022/03/21 22:44:02 UTC

[FYI] Error in commit

Hi Folks,

During the afternoon Rodrigo submitted a commit and after the merge we
figured out that it had some error in the merge of the file, and brought
old functionality that was removed. Because of this, we will remove the
commit because we want to be sure that everything is ok before we merge it
with the main again.

Sorry for this.

Best regards,
Bertty

Re: [FYI] Error in commit

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
I'm not sure about the specific context, but maybe we can strengthen on CI later.to avoid similar things as much as possible,
of course there are some things CI can't do.

Best wishes!
Calvin Kirs

On 03/22/2022 20:56,Alexander Alten-Lorenz<al...@databloom.ai> wrote:
Hey bertty,

Thanks - much appreciated!

Cheers,
—alex

Sent from my iPhone

On 22. Mar 2022, at 13:12, Bertty Contreras <be...@databloom.ai> wrote:

Hello Folks,

The commit got removed and now everything is back to normal.

Sorry again :D

Best regards,
Bertty

Re: [FYI] Error in commit