Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 13:59:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0 (RC1)

Hi fellow Chemists (sorry for the delay on this vote),

OpenCMIS 0.9.0 (RC1) is ready for voting.

You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for
distribution at apache.org/dist) at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/
chemistry/opencmis/0.9.0-RC1.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org and
Maven Central) is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-004/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/

Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/
opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.9.0-RC1/

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed (as we speak) at
svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS). You will find them at http://
chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.9.0/maven/<http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.9.0/maven>

Florian also updated (but not published) the site so that you can review
the correctness of updated index and download page at: http://chemistry
.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html (please abstain from pushing the
site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed).

For detailed release notes check
Jira<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS/fixforversion/12323957>(unresolved
issues will be pushed to the next
release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0 (RC1)

Posted by "Hermes, Martin" <ma...@sap.com>.
+1

Thanks Gab!

Regards,