Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Andreas Peters <ap...@aventer.biz.INVALID> on 2021/08/16 08:56:18 UTC

Bintray is jfrog now

Hi,

since bintray.com does not exists anymore, I was thinking to changes the
download link at the mesos website. The question is, what shell I use
instead as official source for the RPM files? Any ideas? I can also try
to create a github workflow therefore we will have RPM releases there.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Bintray is jfrog now

Posted by Andreas Peters <ap...@aventer.biz.INVALID>.
Hi Martin,

thanks for the link. :-) I will update the link at the website and open
a PR.

I see the last two versions 1.10 and 1.11 are not there. Does someone
know why?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Bintray is jfrog now