Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Mario Inchiosa <ma...@microsoft.com> on 2016/09/01 20:46:19 UTC

Triggering build integration tests

Hello All,

What are the steps for triggering the build integration tests on your own fork, e.g. on https://github.com/inchiosa/reef? I was told this is possible to do.

Cheers,
Mario

Re: Triggering build integration tests

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2016-09-01 2:31 PM, Mariia Mykhailova wrote:
> Hmm, we probably should add these instructions to wiki along with
> instructions for local testing. I'll do this

Thank you!

Markus

RE: Triggering build integration tests

Posted by Mariia Mykhailova <ma...@microsoft.com>.
For running tests locally, see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Compiling+REEF.

To run .NET tests on AppVeyor, you can add your mirror of reef to AppVeyor projects (https://ci.appveyor.com/projects/new after you're logged in with your GitHub account), and then everything pushed to any branch in the mirror gets executed in AppVeyor with the same settings as on main reef.

Travis CI for Java build is the same, log in to https://travis-ci.org/ with GitHub account, go to your profile and add reef mirror to projects built.

Hmm, we probably should add these instructions to wiki along with instructions for local testing. I'll do this

-Mariia