Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 17:22:14 UTC

Help: TAPESTRY-1379 solved

Hi,
since here @ work was very anoying, I've played with tapestry and I've found
the solution and discovered other two bugs.

For what concerning TAPESTRY-1379 it's sufficinet to append to the bottom of
core.js the line
dojo.require("tapestry.widget.Widget");
and it magically works ;-)

The other two bugs are:
1) In tapestry/validation/validation.js there is a comma aflter the last
element of the array that shouldn't be

2) For @Shell component there is the possibility to define the attribute
tapestrySource but not the attribute tapestryPath of the AjaxShellDelegate
so the ridefinition of the tapestrySource is useless.

Since I've no commit rights, would you please correct these three bugs, or
what do you like me to do ?

Have a nice day,
kiuma

p.s:
the opened jira is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1379

Re: Help: TAPESTRY-1379 solved

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Thx for the comma, my mistake...
As for TAPESTRY-1379, I've commented in the JIRA

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer