Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Ajit.T" <cy...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/30 22:04:47 UTC

multiple dataTables on a page

Hi ,
     I have a jsf page with multiple datatables components within  the same
page.This page has HTML tags like div & tables which are been embedded
within <f:verbatim> tags. The datatables are nested within these html tags.
The problem encountered is that only one of the dataTables is populated
within the page. The rest are empty. I have been using MyFaces 1.1.2 v.
I have also tried using htmlTagLib , t:Html tags too . Kindly let me know if
how should I go about the mix of html of jsf tags.

Regards,
 Ajit

Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.