Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by anton <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/11/18 17:52:16 UTC

[users@httpd] how can I see the configuration used by a running apache

Hi,

I would like to see the whole configuration
settings which the apache process itself "sees".

I have a bunch of big config files which are read by apache,
and would like to know what he has "read" (= the parsed settings).

I tried apache2ctl -S and similar but I don't see the settings/configuration
read by apache.

Does anybody know a tool or secret options to show them???

I googled around and searched the apache docs but I found nothing.

Any help/hint is *very* appreciated.

Anton

Re: [users@httpd] how can I see the configuration used by a running apache

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
----- "anton" <an...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to see the whole configuration
> settings which the apache process itself "sees".

mod_info
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_info.html

> I have a bunch of big config files which are read by apache,
> and would like to know what he has "read" (= the parsed settings).
>
> I tried apache2ctl -S and similar but I don't see the
> settings/configuration
> read by apache.
>
> Does anybody know a tool or secret options to show them???
>
> I googled around and searched the apache docs but I found nothing.
>
> Any help/hint is *very* appreciated.
>
> Anton

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883