Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kevin Williams <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/26 14:03:44 UTC

RE: win32 build success! (was Re: FW: Subversion 1.0.1 Win32 version)

> Thanks for the help guys.  I'm preserving my win32 setup here;  I feel
>empowered now!  No more (necessarily) waiting for Branko to roll win32
>binaries if I don't want to.  Maybe I'll try to update the INSTALL docs a
>bit.  :-)

That would be great, because I'm having a hell of a time with Apache 2.0.49.
I built Svn 1.0.1 with just the apr* source from Apache 2.0.48 no problem,
but I didn't have SSL support or mod_*_svn. Please include your Apache build
steps!