Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 09:44:30 UTC

Re: Maven Webstart Plugin - some remarks

On 2/25/07, Mark Donszelmann <Ma...@slac.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Any estimate on the release of 1.0-alpha-2 release?

If possible around the release of maven 2.0.6. I need more feedback
from users. It's pretty scarce today :)

Any help appreciated...

Jerome

Re: Maven Webstart Plugin - some remarks

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 3/1/07, Andy DePue <an...@marathon-man.com> wrote:
> I've just started using the webstart plugin, and I have one little
> issue. :)  On my linux machine, things work fine, but when I try to
> build on a windows machine, the space in the path to the keytool.exe
> causes problems.  I get this error when it attempts to use the keytool:
> 'c:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command...etc...
> The thing is, I can see in the output that it is trying to put quotes
> around the executable path: "c:\Program Files\Java\...", but the quotes
> still must be getting stripped somewhere.
>   - Andy

Bug in plexus-utils. Same as MJAR-49.

If I got it right, this should get fixed when one upgrades to maven 2.0.6.

Re: Maven Webstart Plugin - some remarks

Posted by Andy DePue <an...@marathon-man.com>.