Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com> on 2001/03/21 03:14:59 UTC

building batik

Hi,

I'm just starting to build batik, using ant 1.4alpha. It all compiles except
for various classes which dont implement a method:-
    [javac]
D:\java\Apps\xml-batik\sources\org\apache\batik\svggen\SVGCustomComp
osite.java:32: org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGCustomComposite should be declared
abs
tract; it does not define toSVG(org.apache.batik.svggen.GraphicContext) in
org.a
pache.batik.svggen.AbstractSVGConverter
    [javac] public class SVGCustomComposite extends AbstractSVGConverter{
    [javac]        ^

Are there some files which need checking in, or is it meant to be like that?

-steve

Re: building batik

Posted by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr>.
Steve,

GraphicContext class has moved from org.apache.batik.svggen to
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.g2d, if you didn't clean up your classes
directory before re-building I guess this may produce this kind of
error.