Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2018/11/01 15:28:50 UTC

Re: something strange broke - can't reliably find the uimaj-parent-pom for sub projects via relative-path - works ok in maven 3.3.9

found out that the trivial test case does work in older maven v 3.3.9.

fails in 3.5.4 and  3.6.0.

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
At maven dev's request, added a maven jira issue for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6503