Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by buffe <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/18 11:37:31 UTC

how to send specific amount of requests in a given time

Hi,
I'm using Jmeter first time to test my application which handles http
requests. I want to send a specific amount(say 500) of requests in a given
time(say 2  sec). How can I achieve this?

Thank you

Re: how to send specific amount of requests in a given time

Posted by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com>.
Have your test plan as below:

    -- 500 threads
    -- Each thread having the HTTP request that you wish send.

Run the test plan and you will have 500 virtual users sending one HTTP
request to your web server in a very short time (May be even less than 2
secs)

Thanks
Jatin

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.