Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Miten Mehta <om...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/26 01:04:56 UTC

tomcat3.3 and classpath

Hello,

I have winnt, tomcat3.3 installed.  Tomcat seems to
neglect classpath variable set in winnt
control/system/environment tab.  Any one experienced
this problem.  Also, I am unable to install
tomcat4.0.1.  its unable to find jdk though I have set
JAVA_HOME to d:\jdk1.4 where its installed.

cc reply to: imiten@yahoo.com

Thanks.

p.s with tomcat 3.3 if I add mail.jar and others in
tomcat lib\apps then it can get past initial test from
browsert to point to rpcrouter.  then if I set
classpath in dos window and try to run testit for
messaging it fails with exceptions (server) like
nosuchmethod and illegalargument.  I thought all of
these could be related to classpath issue I have.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1