Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Frank Nkuyhaga <fr...@fiter.io> on 2019/06/04 18:52:04 UTC

Unauthenticated endpoint

Hi Devs,

I’m trying to add an endpoint to Fineract 1.x that doesn’t require authentication. How can I go about this? I’ve tried to add an intercept-url entry in the securityContext.xml file but that doesn’t seem to work.

Has anyone done this before? I would appreciate any pointers on how I can achieve this. Thank you

Re: Unauthenticated endpoint

Posted by Awasum Yannick <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Courage and Frank,

Will it be OK if you documented your approach to doing this and putting it
somewhere on confluence?

It will help the next person, reduce time.

Thanks.

Posted by Frank Nkuyahaga <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Courage,

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.