Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Watson, Cory" <co...@evolveddigital.com> on 2004/05/11 17:50:24 UTC

Starteam scm?

The Maven docs speak of starteam support, but when I use scm:starteam... as my respository:connection, I get 'Unknown SCM method: starteam'.

I poked through the metadata for the scm plugin, and it says it only support CVS, what's am I doing wrong?  I'm using 1.0-rc2

Re: Starteam scm?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You must define too the maven.changelog.factory properties with this :
maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.starteamlib.StarteamChangeLogFactor

Emmanuel