Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by benjamine <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/17 17:40:35 UTC

SSL communication Failure - ActiveMQ

HI All,

   To Configure SSL communication I am following the below URL from activeMQ
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html

   I followed all the steps which is mentioned in the above url
   This is my configuration

    <amq:sslContext>
                              <amq:sslContext
                              keyStore="broker.ks"
keyStorePassword="pass123"
                              trustStore="client.ts"
trustStorePassword="pass123"/>
                            </amq:sslContext>
                            <amq:transportConnectors>
                              <amq:transportConnector
uri="ssl://localhost:61625" />
                            </amq:transportConnectors>

>From the client side i am following all the steps which is mentioned in the
list.

kerstore which i am setting in the client side  : client.ks ( tried with
broker.ks also)
trustedstore client.ts

06-17 10:35:25 [ActiveMQ Transport Initiator: /172.20.106.64:4050] ERROR
(org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1:onAcceptError)     - Could
not accept connection : Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

would you please let me know where i am wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Ben

Re:SV: SSL communication Failure - ActiveMQ

Posted by lzr <js...@163.com>.
Hi Benjamine and Michael,

Actually I'm experiencing the similar problem and I really followed up the guide given below.
I'd like to know the update/progress of your SSL connection problem.

Good luck,
Zhuran Li

在2009-06-18,bmap2 <bm...@ftf-a.dk> 写道: