Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Lopez, William" <wi...@eds.com> on 2003/05/06 16:27:59 UTC

Smart analzyer vs Ant depend

Hello:

I'm trying to find/figure out what the best solution is to deal with class
dependency compilation. At first glance smart analyzer appears to be the
most feature rich and I believe its web site states that it will replace
Ant's depend task. Has anyone had any experience with smart analyzer? I've
searched the archive and found nothing.

Thanks,
-Will