Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Cristiano Andrade <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 15:35:30 UTC

Problem with Redirect Mailet

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to use mailet for Redirect message and I got this error:
javax.mail.MessagingException: Unable to create a new message name: too
long. Possible loop in config.xml

config.xml:

        <mailet match="All" class="Redirect">
           <static>true</static>
           <reversePath>null</reversePath>
           <sender>postmaster</sender>
           <replyto>postmaster</replyto>
           <inline>none</inline>
           <attachment>message</attachment>
           <prefix>[SPAM]</prefix>
           <passThrough>false</passThrough>
           <message>Based on our analysis, the attached message has been
         marked as SPAM. From quick review of the subject
         line one should discern whether it is a legitimate
         message, and if true delete it without opening it.
         Postmaster doimain-name.com</message>
        </mailet>

How Can I solve this?

Thanks in Advance

filter redirect

Posted by david garvey <dg...@collab.net>.

Re: Problem with Redirect Mailet

Posted by Cristiano Andrade <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I just remove redirection from transport processor and it works. ;-)

--
Cristiano Andrade

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
You created a loop.