Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sujitkrnayak2006 <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 16:31:53 UTC

HTTP Request does not logged on web server logs.

I record HTTP request with my production web application and it looks
successful but while run all HTTP request ran successfully.

My concern is when i looked into my web server(Broadvision application
server) logs i did not find any kinds of HTTP request related to recorded
action.

can you please suggest me,how i need to handle this.
-Sujit

RE: HTTP Request does not logged on web server logs.

Posted by Hitesh Dev <hd...@parature.com>.
How do I get the data for number of views using JMeter? Please advise. What all perfmons can I use to get that data? I have to get to 1 million views.

Hitesh Dev |  P a r a t u r e,   I n c.
 8000 Towers Crescent Drive
 Suite 800
 Vienna, VA 22182