Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/12/01 00:31:41 UTC

Re: readDOMsession or readdomsession in docs

David Crossley wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
>
>> H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This is YOUR big chance of integrating the information in both places
>>> and
>>> remove the redundant line from the index page.
>>>

>> Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
>>
>> Thanks for that, you've just prodded me into working out what is going
>> on. The lower case ones come from the original documentation, and the
>> upper case ones have been generated by the process that David outlined
>> in his proposal, thus answering for me the other question I just asked
>> about docs.
>>
>> Now, I need to work out how to combine the generated and ordinary docs
>> into one file, and fix the problem in Subversion.
>

> No. That is not quite correct. It is the other way around.
> The mixed-case ones need to be re-named. I will fix it.
>
> There is a similar issue with "encodeURL-transformer".
>
> Thanks for spotting this glitch.

Sorry, you were correct. The SitemapTask was being told
the wrong name for the generated document. That is fixed
now and the published website will be updated later.

However, this reveals a glitch with the SitemapTask.
Those transformers are already known by the mixed-case
name and that will need to remain. Yet the document
name needs to be lower-case. I will fix SitemapTask.java

--David