Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Marti, Adrian (Adrian)" <am...@avaya.com> on 2006/05/16 22:04:17 UTC

commandlink inside datatable still broken?

Hey all,

            Just upgraded to the latest release (core,tomahawk,sandbox)
and was a little disappointed to see that the commandlink inside
datatable issue was not resolved. I am using a custom java object as the
current variable in the datatable which I guess is what causes this
problem. Is this bug still a bug? Is it being worked on?

Thanks,

Adrian

Re: commandlink inside datatable still broken?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 5/16/06, Marti, Adrian (Adrian) <am...@avaya.com> wrote:
>             Just upgraded to the latest release (core,tomahawk,sandbox) and
> was a little disappointed to see that the commandlink inside datatable issue
> was not resolved. I am using a custom java object as the current variable in
> the datatable which I guess is what causes this problem. Is this bug still a
> bug? Is it being worked on?

I'm using a command-link inside a t:dataTable without problems.   Is
there a JIRA issue open on it?   Did you submit a patch?  Or provide
an example demonstrating the problem?