Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/15 05:14:15 UTC

How about individual service provider pages on docs.ofbiz.org?

Anybody think that if we break up some of the information on this page here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/JAM

Into each service provider (that wants to obviously) could have their own page on the wiki that they maintain?  This would allow people to post screenshots about their sites and get into more detail than we can in that table.  It's just a thought, but I'd be happy to put sometime into getting some templates (or structure) setup to make that easier for people to do.

Interested in hearing your thoughts whenever.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert