Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/07/23 00:54:07 UTC

setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client

Hello,
is there a way to set mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client?

Thank you

Re: setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, you can set it into your Job configuration object in code. If
your driver uses the Tool framework, then you can also pass a
-Dmapred.task.timeout=value CLI argument when invoking your program.

--
Harsh J

Re: setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Balamurali <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Than you both

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Than you both

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Than you both

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Than you both

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

RE: setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

RE: setting mapred.task.timeout programmatically from client