Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Lin <in...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/28 16:01:17 UTC

Is there an example using ajax with tapestry to refresh a table?

Hi:
   I want to see a very simple example show how to update a table using ajax.
   But I could not find one in the tapestry source.
   Do anyone have a sample for this?

thanks in advance!

James

Re: Is there an example using ajax with tapestry to refresh a table?

Posted by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com>.
http://213.160.23.119:8080/t5components/

--
Michael Courcy