Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Torstein Hegbom <to...@itpolaris.no> on 2009/07/02 09:11:52 UTC

Demo-server

I have found something that I considered to be a bug in the BOM-simulator,
where the cost of the item was not shown in the total amount (I selected
USD). To be sure that I got the latest version I logged into the server
demo904.ofbiz.org as admin, and redo the test there, but it seems to
something wrong with the setup. The language that appears is Chinese. Is
this a problem on my computer?

Thanks,

¨Torstein Hegbom

Re: Demo-server

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
No it just means that the last person on there has changed the locale
to Chinese, you can easily change it back by clicking on the leftmost
link, bottom row, right hand side of the header.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com