Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/15 14:49:33 UTC

Please Review PR #624: Fix typo in excluding URLs in the DeploymentResolver

Hi,

This PR has been sitting waiting for review for almost a month. Can someone
take a look at it. I'm not sure what JIRA ticket its associated with so I'm
not sure if the fix was needed or not.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/624

Thanks!!

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson

Re: Please Review PR #624: Fix typo in excluding URLs in the DeploymentResolver

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I'm not at the desk right now but usually, this can be validated running
locally the test over the maven module this change is part of it.

El mié., 15 ene. 2020 a las 8:50, Richard Monson-Haefel (<
monsonhaefel@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> This PR has been sitting waiting for review for almost a month. Can someone
> take a look at it. I'm not sure what JIRA ticket its associated with so I'm
> not sure if the fix was needed or not.
>
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/624
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Richard