Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by NIbbLLe <de...@sebrio.com> on 2007/02/15 10:21:31 UTC

Re: [2] How can I configure spamassassin to filter spam jpgs?

Thank you for the speedy reply.

The problem is that we are running spamassassin through plesk 7 and we are
running it on a Windows machine. I went to the FuzzyOCR site, I see the only
files that they have is .tar (for linux) .  Do you maybe have any
suggestions on how I can install the plugin on the Windows machine?  If not
do you maybe know of another product I can use?

Posted by Leon Kolchinsky <lk...@univ.haifa.ac.il>.

Gocr is working on windows.

Posted by Raul Dias <ra...@dias.com.br>.

Posted by Maciej Friedel <bi...@wwv.pl>.
On 02/15/07 NIbbLLe wrote:

> suggestions on how I can install the plugin on the Windows machine?

FuzzyOCR i s write in perl. So it will work on windows too

maciek

--
|_|0|_| Maciej Friedel <bi...@wwv.pl>
|_|_|0| http://wwv.pl - usługi hostingowe

Posted by John Thompson <jo...@vector.os2.dhs.org>.
On 2007-02-15, NIbbLLe <de...@sebrio.com> wrote:

> The problem is that we are running spamassassin through plesk 7 and we are
> running it on a Windows machine. I went to the FuzzyOCR site, I see the only
> files that they have is .tar (for linux) .  Do you maybe have any
> suggestions on how I can install the plugin on the Windows machine?  If not
> do you maybe know of another product I can use?

You could use VMWare to run it in a linux virtual machine.

--

John (john@os2.dhs.org)